Total Time: 20 minutes
- 1 cup softened butter
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup sugar
- 3 1/2 cups flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon cardamom
- 1/4 cup milk
- Preheat oven to 375. Cream together eggs, sugar, and butter in a medium mixing bowl.
- Sift together flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt, and cardamom. Slowly add to egg/butter mixture and mix well. Add milk to form dough.
- Roll out dough on lightly floured surface. You want the dough to be about
- 1/8 inch thick. Use cookie cutters to make shapes.
- Place on greased cookie sheet and bake for 10-12 minutes.