Potato Salad & Fried Chicken
- 6 medium potatoes; boiled, peeled, and sliced into cubes
- 1 4lb Chicken cut into pieces @ Massy Stores get US CHICKEN LEG QTRS JUMBO PK: Was: $28.99, Now $24.99, Save $4.00
- 1 cup peas and carrots @ Massy Stores Great offer on CUISINE PEAS AND CARROTS: Now: $5.59
- 1/2 cup whole kernel corn @ Massy Stores Great offer on CUISINE WHOLE KERNEL CORN: Now $5.49
- 7 to 8 tablespoons light mayonnaise
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup cooking oil
- Season chicken with desired seasoning
- Heat a frying pan and pour-in the cooking oil.
- Meanwhile, dip the chicken in beaten egg and dredge in flour. Once the oil becomes hot, pan fry each side of the chicken in medium heat for 8 to 10 minutes.
- Remove the chicken from the pan. Place in a plate to cool down. Set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine mayonnaise, salt, pepper, and garlic powder. Mix well.
- Add-in the potatoes, corn and peas and carrots. Toss.
- Cover potato salad and refrigerate before serving
- Serve with fried chicken and enjoy!