Oven Baked BBQ Pork Ribs
- Prep Time 30 mins
- Cook Time 3 hrs
- Ready In 3hrs 30 mins
- 2 cups sliced onions
- 2 cups ketchup
- 2 cups water
- 4 teaspoons salt
- 1/4 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 cup white vinegar
- 1/2 cup dark brown sugar
- 4 teaspoons dry mustard
- 4 pounds Hormel Porkloin Back Ribs Retail $119.99/Kg Save $20.00/kg
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- In a large bowl, combine onions, ketchup, water, salt, Worcestershire sauce, vinegar, brown sugar, and mustard.
- Heat a large lightly oiled skillet over medium-high heat. Add Hormel PorkLoin Back ribs and sear until browned. This may have to be done in several batches.
- Place PorkLoin Back ribs in a single layer in two baking pans or casserole dishes. Pour half of the sauce over the ribs, reserve remainder.
- Bake ribs in preheated oven for 3 hours. Turn and baste meat every twenty minutes with remaining sauce, using all sauce by two hours. Continue turning and basting ribs using sauce in the pan during the last hour of baking.