Massy Stores St. Lucia and St. Vincent
- Dispensing of all prescription, including compounding if necessary.
- Recommend and dispense of Pharmacist Assisted and Over the Counter Drugs to treat common ailments.
- Prepare Sales and Purchase orders to keep the Pharmacy efficiently and effectively stocked.
- Monitor and manage inventory in accordance with Pharmacy procedures and processes to maximize efficiency and service.
- Takes positive actions to control shrinkage and pilferage to allow the Company meets its goals.
- Supervise activities undertaken by the Pharmacy Assistants to ensure professionalism is maintained.
- Comply with and follow all Pharmacy and Company processes, policies and procedures.
- Participate in training and pre-requisite Pharmacists’ Continuing Education Sessions required for re-registration as Pharmacist.
- Provide health care information and counselling to patients, Health Care Professionals, the community, fellow team members and management when required.
- Diploma, Associate Degree or Bachelor Degree in Pharmacy or equivalent qualification from a recognized Pharmacy School.
- Working experience in a Community Pharmacy an asset though not compulsory.
- Competent in Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to stand and move for extended periods.
- Ability to perform light lifting to replenish shelves.
- Flexibility to change shift and location.
Interested applicants are asked to send their resumes and request for any further information to: